Thursday, January 5, 2012

~~THE YEAR IS STARTING OFF JUST FINE~~

So far, 2012 has been very good to me and my family. I have finally found the time to begin to restock my website, Someplace In Thyme. I didn't realize how much was gone until I began to do a little "cleaning" up.
I have finished four new strawberry sachets and plan to get them listed later today. I hope you enjoy them.

Each one is filled with lots of yummy, sweet smelling lavender buds, and decorated with beautiful flowers, ribbons and charms.


All four are different from each other and are so pretty. Just perfect for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or any occasion. Makes the perfect gift.

Paper roses are handmade, pearls, roping and pretty fabric.


A sweet little charm says it all......Love!


You can never go wrong with a silver heart, roses and ribbons.

Vintage buttons too.


I also created three faux cookies with pretty handmade paper roses, pearls and my handmade clay roses.
These can be all be found HERE.http://someplaceinthyme.com/

7 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful, I have so neglected my website! I am jealous that you are already in high gear!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and introducing yourself! It's so nice to meet you too. Looks like you are an amazing crafter. Those sachets are beautiful! You definitely know what you're doing. I love all the details you added. I'll have to browse your blog to see all the other things you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Char,

    Thank you so much for sharing your creative beauty with us. I have to be careful when I come by, drooling is very hazardous to my keyboard! he he he! Your work is amazing!

    Blessings,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they are so pretty! I love the dainty colors that you used to create them. Super cute! I am glad to hear that 2012 is going well for you.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Char, this is truly perfection!!!! I LOVE your creations, my friend!!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so pretty! I haven't owned a satchet since I was a little girl. I used to love smelling it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous as always ! so happy the New Year is starting off well for you ... may it continue and be prosperous and very blessed (())

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please let me know what you think.