Thursday, February 11, 2016

THE LAST FIVE FOR AWHILE

 O.K, I know I can't count. If you caught the title it says five and there are six here. What happened you asked? Well, one of these was in my last post, but I can't remember which one, so we are doing an instant replay. LOL
 Lots of love and I can say I really did enjoy creating these but I am happy to be moving on for awhile.
 My other hearts sold and I needed to sew up some more, but I think I am going to doing a rag quilt and see how that goes. It will be my first one and I have to say I am excited.
 I will be sure to post it once it's finished.
 If you follow my work, you know I love, love and love to play with paper, glue and all those goodies. I am trying my hand at some toilet paper roll tags. I am a tag a holic and decided to give these away as gifts. I will post those too and let you decide for yourselves if this is something I should be doing. Ha. Until then, I will leave you with a very pretty pink roses on a sea of black, just love that combo and love the bead work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so please let me know what you think.