Monday, February 15, 2016

FOR THE LOVE OF TEACUPS

 I have a few teacups in my stash and so this week I decided to have a cup of tea, but not the regular way, lets have some pincushions instead. LOL, o.k I know it's a bit cheeky......
 This makes a great way to show off the cups and some design work too. I love the ribbons and all the flowers, some handmade and some silks from the craft shop.
Each pincushion comes with handmade pins. I use my beads and try to create the pins around what ever roses, colors and design I use. I hope you enjoy seeing these as much as I do making them. More coming your way. I believe two of these gorgeous items are sold already, but don't fret, I am on a mission........to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so please let me know what you think.