Sunday, March 20, 2016

FOR THE LOVE OF BAGS, BAGS AND MORE BAGS.

 I came up with the idea of gift/jewelry bags when I had some gifts to give to someone special. I really felt this was just another way to express how important that person was to me and so I thought I would offer this to you. As you can see, I have been a busy bee.
 These sweet bags come in threes and each one is a different size.
 The smaller bag measures 4", the med bag measures 5" and the larger bag measures in at 6". Each bag is fully lined and closes with a ribbon tie.
 This idea is a wonder way to use up small pieces of fabric and your scraps too.  Bits of lace, ribbons or fringe can make all the difference in the look and feel, so don't be afraid to go for it.
 A bar of soap, some candy, or treats of any kind, just use your imagination and you can dress that simple gift up with a keepsake bag.
 Maybe I will work on a tutorial to share just in case you are wondering how to make one of your own. It's easy and doesn't take long.
If you don't sew or can't be bothered, but would love to own a set of these cute bags, you can visit my website at http://someplaceinthyme.com
Come on over and chat, or create one for yourself or a friend, either way, enjoy your week and thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so please let me know what you think.