Wednesday, August 10, 2011

~~Like It Or Not~~It's On It's Way

It's so hard to think of the holidays when the temperature outside is 113 degrees during the day and never falls below 100 at night.
For the first time, I find myself ahead of the game and that makes me one very happy girl.
This is the last of 23 stockings. You heard me right, I created and finished 23 stockings so far this year.
Yes, I am a happy girl!!
I am participating in the holiday show in TN this fall. Many of my stockings and ornaments will be for sale in the Shabby Lane Shops booth. We were lucky to get two booths so hopefully we will have lots of room for all the goodies we will be selling. Shabby Lane Shops will also appear on T.V. how exciting will that be?
I used vintage crochet work and pearls over this gorgeous teacup fabric, one of my favorites.

Comes with a hand painted jingle bell at the toe and some pearls too. :)


Back by popular demand are my snow people. I will be adding them to my website the first of Sept. along with all the orther ornies you see here. If you can't wait until then, you may be able to still find a few at
Someplace In Thyme.

So cute mini mittens. These too will be returning.

I never dreamed when I made these pretty bells that they would be so popular. I sold out of them last year and plan on making many more for you this year. I do have the one above and another with pink and white roses, not yet listed, but for sale none the less.

I was playing around with this pretty strawberry sachet today, when I discovered how pretty she would be hanging from the Christmas tree. There is a ribbon loop which would make it the perfect ornie, or gift.
Be sure to visit often, as I will be listing these and more in my shop and in my etsy shop as well.

8 comments:

  1. So pretty, but I thought I was pushing it getting into halloween already. LOL
    When I used to do crafts, I had all my christmas done by now. I started the first of July and was so tired of it by the time it finally came around. Always had to think 2 seasons ahead.
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Char, so pretty, love the teacup stocking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Char, You have really been busy. I don't think I would like your temperature. I love looking at what you are making. I have been working on a couple more wedding presents request. The set I am working on is All Halloween designs and I have a set of puppies to do. I spent the day in the city with hubby today getting an iron infusion. I will take my temperature at the present it is 79 degrees. A big improvement from the 103 degrees. Have a great day. Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh everything is just gorgeous! I'm sure you will sell everything! Thanks for a sneak peak!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Char,

    It was lovely to discover you and your beautiful blog and many thanks for visiting me.
    I love all the gorgeous pretty things you have been making and I am sure that they will sell out fast.

    Happy Thursday
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Char, these are fabulous creations. And pink! They are so sweet & delicate.

    Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Hugs,
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Char, You have been so very busy creating so many beautiful stockings and other lovely things. I wish I could work ahead of the seasons but I never seem to be in the mood.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. ciao complimenti sei bravissima baci lù.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please let me know what you think.