Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oooh La La French Pillow

I went out of my comfort zone of cottage and into something a bit different. I love this new pocket pillow.
Made from canvas, the front is a pocket for those little love notes you want to save.
Vintage lace and buttons too. So shabby romantic. I love this look and will create many more.

The colors are rich and beautiful. It's warm and natural, that's what I love about the canvas.


Natural canvas has many colors running through it. If you look closely, you can see pinks and blues.
I inked the Paris and the crown with permanent black ink. This was so fun to create.
Pillow and more can be found on my WEBSITE.
SOLD

10 comments:

  1. That is so sweet and gorgeous!! You did an awesome job. I love it!! Love the vintage lace and buttons and that sweet little pocket.. you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillow came out very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillow is very pretty.... love the buttons, ribbon and lace!!!
    Blessings~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very talented regardless of what you are making. It didn't stay in your shop very long. I loved the new look with the pocket. Have a great day. Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pillow, that is on my todo list also and out of my comfort zone, but I am thinking of getting some natural fabrics and colors into my booth to appeal to more people

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Char,
    That is just beautiful!!!
    I want one...I will be visiting your shop soon!!!
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pillow is very pretty with all that lace, just my cuppa tea.
    oxoxo
    Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Char

    Love this gorgeous pillow. The bow with flowers is darling!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that pillow is gorgeous. I love the lace corners...I see someone else loved it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented! I'm in love with your pillows and have happily just become your friend and follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please let me know what you think.