Monday, November 1, 2010

CHRISTMAS STOCKING WITH ROSES

Can you believe it's only 54 days until the Christmas Holidays?! I am still pinching myself trying to wrap my head around it. Times goes faster and faster each year.
I have started creating my one of a kind stockings for my website and my etsy shop. I finished this beauty just this morning.
I have tried to find more of this gorgeous fabric, but to no avail. If anyone knows where I can obtain some more, I would appreciate the heads up. SOLD, thank you!!

I don't know how long I have had this beautiful image or where I bought it, but she is just too beautiful for words. The fabric has a texture look to it, similiar to the weave used for cross-stitch. She is so pretty and her hat is just gorgeous. I used a little bit of sparkle on her hat and also around the pearls of her necklace. The image is bordered with a vintage venise lace.

As if the stocking wasn't pretty enough, you have to have some roses and pearls too. I hope you have enjoyed my offering today.
I am working on some large snowmen and hope to have them ready for show this week. To be continued.

2 comments:

  1. Aww she is pretty!! Don't you hate that when days start flying right past you without warning? Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Pink Saturday! This is exquisite! Time is flying by! Hope you have a wonderful week,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please let me know what you think.