Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Holiday Tassels

Beautiful and ready to hang on a lamp, peg, armoire or anywhere else you can think of that might just need a little something, something. A gorgeous glass ornament has been given a make over into a gorgeous tassel.

She looks beautiful hanging on the tree also. It's perfect for gift giving too!

What do you do with a sweet little glass house ornament? Give it a new life as a one of a kind tassel!!
Red velvet ribbon loops and some gold too.

As you can see, this looks beautiful on the holiday tree too. These and more available in my etsy shop. Just look for the link on the right side bar.

4 comments:

  1. This is a very smart & versetile way to use some cheapo ornaments, spray them & then add touches of ribbon and such as you have. I love it. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Char I just love the white bird...it is so sweet!!!
    Suzann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tassels makes me want to make some.With the snow it kind of get me in the mood. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cupcake tassel! Calorie free! This is a lovely array of sweet orns! HPS! Anne

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please let me know what you think.