Friday, March 4, 2016

Purses~Totes~Market Bags

 Purses and bags are a very personal item. I prefer to have a purse that I can throw over my body and have my arms and hands free. I have never been one to like a purse on my arm or have to carry in my hands. I think once you get use to a shoulder bag, it's very hard to go back to the other styles, at least for me it is. The above bag is made with a cute Paris fabric and vintage crochet work. I can imagine someone taking the time to create that work by hand, and I think I did it proud.
 I love the pink roses postcard fabric on the bag above. Bright and cheery, perfect for spring and summer. This also has vintage crochet work, pink and white on the top and a solid pink at the bottom. I think it's pretty girlie.
 Ruffles, now these two bags are just so stinkin cute. I love ruffles, but to be honest, they don't love me. Maybe when I was a bit younger I could wear them, but now, well.....not so much. But, on a tote, sure!! I love the inside fabric as much as the outside fabric. Pretty roses and lots of lace too. Both these totes are light and just so beautiful. I hope you enjoyed this post today. More totes coming your way in the next couple of days. I hope you enjoy, and as always, these and more can be found on my website, http://someplaceinthyme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so please let me know what you think.