Friday, February 5, 2016

Heart Sachets

 I don't feel the shape of a heart is just for Valentine's Day, but can be out all year long. I was on a heart binge this week and created, designed and listed these four hearts for sale in my website. Each heart contains some talc for a sweet and very light fragrance. The sachet above has a beautiful fabric and trim. Sometimes simple is best and I thought the roses on this fabric would be best served if they didn't have too much foo foo.
 This fabric was another story. I love the eyelash trim and the fringe with this pattern. Under the eyelast trim, there is some pink lace. Just stunning and elegant for sure. This sachet just sold today, so someone is going to be very happy.
 I have to say I have always loved this fabric. It was very popular about six or so years ago and it's an oldie but goodie. I don't think anyone would say they are sorry to still see it being used. I have very little of this pattern left, so I tend to horde a bit.
There are no words for this sachet, well, I can think of many words for this sachet, gorgeous, over the top, beautiful and so on and so on. I am in love with all the beadwork and this is a show stopper. I might just have to keep her for myself. Can you keep a secret? I am in a heart swap and I made an extra for my swap partner. I hope she loves it as much as I do.
Be well, open your hearts to others and have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so please let me know what you think.